Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Later that night (or morning?)...

...I continued painting into early Saturday morning, stopping to video my progress.  I wish I could show you the next installment, but for some reason I can't figure out how.  I keep getting an error message when I try to upload it to my blog.  So, I guess I'll have to skip it.  Next in time sequence is the video below:






I suppose you can hear the fatigue in my voice.  By 5 AM, I was back in bed, having got a good start on two new paintings I hadn't dreamed of when I lay down the night before.  A few hours later, I was back up and ready to continue painting.



Right now, it's time for me to get ready to go to my sister Phyl's wake.  Tomorrow is the funeral, so I won't be blogging--or painting--for a while.  Carpe diem.

No comments: