Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!

From sunrise to sunset (and beyond), I wish you the happiest of days today and all the days to come.
"Crescent Lake Sunrise," 8 x 16" acrylic on stretched canvas, copyright Joan Cole
Because of all who have gone before us, each of us can look forward to new horizons opening.  On Thanksgiving, I am grateful for my family and friends who have been so supportive of me through the years.  I am also grateful for the opportunities I have to meet new people, savor new experiences, and create new paintings.

I know am blessed to live in this country.   My thanks go especially to all our military, serving here and abroad.  They put their lives on the line for us each and every day to fill our days with freedom.  Their spirit is ever constantly in my heart and mind, especially those who have sacrificed the utmost for our happiness.  Words pale in comparison to their gift.  Nonetheless, I am so thankful to them and miss each one. 


Wishing you "countless gifts of love" and the happiest of Thanksgivings,

~Joan 




No comments: