Monday, October 22, 2012

The Maine Attraction Art Exhibition was a Great Success!

I want to thank Claudia Post, Jan Blencowe, and Lou Zucci for inviting me to be a part of their Maine adventure this past July.  The opportunity itself was a wonderful experience for me--the chance to paint along side two professional artists.  I was pushed to keep up with them. 
Kris and Guy Occhino from Attleboro, Massachusetts, enjoyed talking with Lou about his work.  Note "Mr. Lobster" peeking over Guy's shoulder

I also want to thank everyone who visited The Maine Attraction Art Exhibition.  You made the show complete.  Seeing your reactions to our work, overhearing your comments, visiting with you--this was the highlight for me.

My collectors know how much I appreciate their support.  Thank you, everyone.

No comments: